zondag 11 oktober 2009

Terrible footballgame

While time strikes (I'm waiting for ages to finally have Football Manager 2010), I fill my boring live, with playing onlinesoccermanager. You must pay € 15,-, if you want to play with your favourite team :S. So because I can't play with Ajax, I played with FC Utrecht. My target to end on the sixth position, and I made it!

Now I'm playing in the Primera Division with Villareal. I sold a lot of players, and bought mostly Uruguayan players. My favourite player is Luis Suarez, he will become a great player! Villareal has also Uruguayan players, like: Sebastian Eguren and Diego Godin.

My team at the moment:


At this moment I'm scouting Edison Cavani from Palermo! I also want to scout Jonathan Urretavizcaya en Maximiliano Pereira from Benfica, Alvaro Pereira en Jorge Fusile from Porto, Hugo Arismendi from Stoke City.. but the damn game doesn't have the Portugese competition or players like Amodio en Bogliacino from Napoli in their scoutingslist. Still 19 days to go...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten