maandag 19 oktober 2009

Release of DEMO Football Manager 2010

Finally the release of the long expected demo is a fact! After a long time, I can finally play my beloved game. My first impressions:


Positive:

- Lay-out, the design is very stylish;

- Speed, I don't have to wait for useless news;

- Realism, every fact is related to news of some clubs (like transfer ban Chelsea)


Negative:

- The demo only have quick starts, wich concludes all the big leagues accept the Dutch league;

- The demo also uses a short database. That's why I can't scout talents in Holland.


At this moment I play with Manchester United. After eight matches, the team positions second on the list. I had an transferfee of 100 million euros (income C. Ronaldo). I spend it on Maxi Rodriquez, Luis Suarez, Rafael van der Vaart, Diego Godin, Gregory van der Wiel and Diego Arismendi.


Altough I don't play on regular conditions, I can stand with this game until the release of the official game. Let the days strike by...!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten