donderdag 8 oktober 2009

My first appologize!

Tuesday should have be the second day, where my football philosophy is completely free rein to give. But if professional workmen are taking a nap during their work... The last two days I had no internet at my disposal so I could not follow the news, let alone write a blog.

Well, after a long time was finally so far! At last!! I was once free on a Tuesday morning, a solid day for the selection of Ajax Amsterdam, taking under the watchful eye of the public, train. Actually outrageous if you ask me!, The club distanced itself from the loyal supporters through this measure. In Rotterdam, the club is open to her supporters. Think about that! Everyday must be accesible for Supporters!!!!!!!

Afterwards I still regret it too! Not so much because of the cold weather, but more because all internationals missing. That I may know, but on the other hand, as often I am not Free!
The highlight of the training: the return of Gabri, who has been out of circulation some time.
The training also gave little information away. The spectators looked better after the next pitch, where some talent had to finishing on the goal. Once a wasp (yes even during the cold) in my bag flew and stung me in my thumb, I decided to leave.

So a disappointing impression of the training. Once at home, it was time for my share of football news. Turns out the internet lied down. I see true my mobile, RKC Waalwijk heading for bankruptcy. I think it's a misery. The club has good talent and trained under Martin Jol was a phenomenon in the league (see previous blog). The debt amounts to 2 million euros and that is a very low amount, given such transfer fees like Ajax.

RKC will be well advised to Benjamin after the Ceulear leave this winter and made the transfer now to toast. The captain is the most attractive option for many major league team. Given his age and position, it will be no reinforcement for Ajax. This applies well to Charlison Benschop. I think the 20 year old striker is a great talent and can make steps with Ajax. Sales of both players can at least bring EUR 1.5 million. This remaining debt amount can be solved by selling left forward Derk Boerrigter. Good player for FC Utrecht, if they should lose Dries Mertens (hopefully to Ajax).

Ajax have managed to contract a young Korean forward: Suk Hyun June. He has managed to earn a contract, on its own initiative, after he had filed an internship. If the technical makers see something in him, then I have to believe it. But will it? I wonder. Will mainly be contracted for commercial aspects.

Furthermore, the open flirtation with Ajax, had lead to no results for Khalid Boulahrouz. The media said Ajax was mutual flirting, but he has heard nothing from the ArenA. I hope again that the short term turns out well. Boulahrouz is a killer and therefore always welcome in Amsterdam!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten